Pages

Create Header Online

Using a custom made header or banner for your blog helps in building your brand. But these days, getting a decent header is becoming more expensive. There are designers that offer cheaper options but in most cases, the quality of their work is not good. Alternatively, you can just create your own header and not spend a dime. You just need to be more creative.
The header I'm using right now for TheWeblogZone is the product of my own creativity. It might not be the best header but I'm very proud of it. I didn't pay anything for it, and I think it fits my blog.
There are lots of softwares you can use to create your own banners and header. Photoshop is one of them. But if you want a much simpler tool, I personally recommend the MyTheme.com Tool, the same tool I used to create mine.
MyTheme's tool lets you do a lot of things. The interface is certainly userfriendly and practically anyone can use it. With MyTheme's tool you can:

Edit pictures and videos, adjust colors, resize images etc.
Animate images and add texts.
Add animated texts.
Draw images and do a lot more
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...